The University of Alberta established in the Year 1908, located in Edmonton, Canada. It is one of the best public research universities for international students. The University of Alberta has five campuses in two different cities. North Campus, Campus-Saint Jean, South Campus, and Enterprise Square campuses are located in Edmonton and Augustana in Camrose. About 40,000 students are enrolled in this university from different parts of the world.
The University of Alberta is one of the top 5 research universities in Canada. It provides advanced research facilities and support to the students. The university offers over 200 undergraduate and 500 graduate programs. It obtains the global rank #126 as per QS World Universities Rankings 2022.
University of Alberta is a famous university with a huge variety. It is one of the top 5 research universities in Canada. The ranks according to various organization given below.
- #110 in QS Global World Rankings, 2023.
- #87 in Graduate Employability Rankings by QS Global World Rankings, 2022
- #81 in Canadian Universities Ranking by CWUR, 2021-22
- #125 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, 2022
- #135 in Best Global Universities by U.S. News and World Report, 2022
University of Alberta Statistics
|Total number of academic staff||3,493|
|Number of international staff||1,467|
|Number of international students||8,406|
|Total number of students||30,547|
|Number of Undergraduate students||24,435|
|Number of Postgraduate students||6,109|
University of Alberta Admission Process
University of Alberta offers admission in the academic terms of Fall, Spring, Winter and Summer. The details of admission to the university are as follows:
Application Portal: Official Application Portal
Application Fee: 125 CAD (7,750 INR)
- Last Academic transcripts
- Statement of research interests (in case of graduate program)
- Professional Resume
- Language Proficiency (TOEFL iBT: 90, IELTS: 6.5, PTE: 61)
- GRE or GMAT score
- Visit the official website and apply on the Application Portal.
- Attach all required documents on the portal.
- Fill up with all necessary information on the portal and submit.
- Track your application status with ID, and Number provided by the university..
- Get ready for a study permit.