Top 10 Leading Schools in Patna 2022, Bihar, India
Know about Schools, Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. Find the best top schools in Patna 2022.
Patna is an ancient city that sprawls along the south bank of the Ganges River in Bihar, northeast India. The state capital. Many Quality schools existing in patna those are providing quality education consistanly. Most of the best schools are affiliated with ICSE and CBSE. As per our research and review I am enlisting and describing Top 10 schools to study in Patna 2021.
- Delhi Public Senior School (DPS Senior)
- St.Joseph’s Convent High School
- St. Michael’s High School, Patna
- Don Bosco Academy
- St Xavier’s High School
- The Students Heaven High
- Loyola High School
- Carmel High School
- Trinity Global School
- DAV School
Delhi Public Senior School (DPS Senior)
Know about: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. Delhi Public Senior School (DPS Senior) is one of the best ranked top 10 schools in Patna 2022.
Ever since its establishment in 2019, Delhi Public Senior School has been a pioneer amongst top schools in Patna and envisions to provide its students with up-to-date teaching methods. Our teachers follow strict course guidelines to help your children grow and learn. With smart classrooms for your young adults, we at Delhi Public Senior School work to be the best school in Patna.
Delhi Public Senior School, the top school in Patna work to provide our students with ample playing opportunity maintaining the perfect balance between work and play. Come join the Delhi Public Senior School family and be a part of the best school in Patna.
St.Joseph's Convent High School
Know about: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. St. Joseph’s Convent High School is one of the best ranked schools in Patna 2022.
St. Joseph’s Convent High School came into existence in the year 1853. It is a private, girls high school in Bankipur neighborhood of Patna. It is a Catholic Missionary educational institution. The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. There is another Hindi section of the school which is affiliated with the Bihar School Examination Board. The school prepares the students for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate examinations for Class X and Class XII respectively.
St. Michael's High School, Patna
Know about: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. St. Michael’s High School is one of the best ranked schools in Patna 2022.
St. Michael’s High School, Patna also known as SMHS established in 1858. It is one of the oldest schools in the state of Bihar, and is currently managed by the Patna Province of the Society of Jesus. The institution is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school prepares its students for the All India Secondary School (Class IX-X) and the All India Senior School Certificate Examinations (Class XI-XII) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Don Bosco Academy
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. Don Bosco Academy is one of the best ranked schools in Patna 2022.
Don Bosco Academy, Patna is a co-educational institution located in the Digha area of Patna, India, established in 1973. It is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi – ISC/ICSE school (till 12th standard). It was founded by Alfred de Rozario and his wife Dorothy de Rozario. It is now managed by the Don Bosco Anglo-Indian Educational Society. The current principal of the school is Mrs. Mary Alphonsa.
Academic Session – April to March. STANDARDS:- IV (Four) TO XII (Twelve) Commerce And Science Streams Only. No admission can be finalized through email or the Internet. Admissions are formalized only at the school office of this institution
- General : STD IV – IX (ICSE Course) – Admissions tests are held only if vacancies exist.
- Students are selected for the inception standard – Std.IV by arrangement firstly from Don Bosco Primary School, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013 (Ph: +91 9204323770 / 9234042584) if there are vacancies remaining afetr this then a test may be held to fill up such for such vacancies.
All Students applying for admission may be required to complete a written test followed by an interview for those successful at the written test. Satisfaction in both may be required before an applicant’s case for admission is finalized. No specific syllabus is prescribed for the admission test but a candidate must have an acceptable knowledge appropriate for a class lower than that in which he/she desires admission, particularly in the subjects English and Mathematics.
- Admission are made on authorization by the principal only. Admission made by others are liable to cancellation without any reason being ascribed.
- Admission can be finalized only after the submission of transfer certificate – (T.C’s from outside Bihar must be countersigned by the education Authorities of the respective state)
- Class-wise Ages:
- Admission to Std-XI (ISC – YEAR 12) Course
To the +2 section -Std-XI – FOR THE ISC (YEAR-12) EXAMINATION – [Conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi].
Prospectus and Preliminary Application forms will be available from the Main School Office at Digha after the publication of the STD-X Board results every year.
- The Indian School Certificate (Year-12) course is a two year Post Secondary school course (not a college course) in the matter of conduct discipline, attendance, uniform, rules and all activities of the school. On completion of the course students are eligible to seek admission to any degree course conducted by any university in India.
- The course is open to students who have successfully completed the Std.X Board examinations from preferably the Council for the ISC Examinations , New Delhi (ICSE) or the AISSE examinations conducted by the CBSE.
Prospectus and application forms will be available every year from the school office after the declaration of the Std.X – ICSE results.All candidates will have to appear for an Entrance Aptitude Test followed by an interview before admission can be finalized. The +2 course pursued in this institution not only incorporate the requirements of the Council for the ISC Examinations, but also takes into account exposure to the special requirements for several entrance examinations that a candidate must pursue in engineering /medicine. etc.
- COMBINATION OF SUBJECTS OFFERED :-
SCIENCE STREAM : ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY or EONOMICS or COMPUTER SCIENCE
COMMERCE STREAM : ENGLISH, STRUCTURE OF COMMERCE, PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTS, BUSINESS STUDIES or MATHEMATICS, ECONOMICS or COMPUTER SCIENCE
Std. IV & X Tuition + Annual Fees : Rs. 25000/-
Std. XI & XII Tuition + Annual Fees : Rs. 50000/-
St. Xavier's High School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. St Xavier’s High School is one of the best ranked schools in Patna 2022.
The St Xavier’s High School abbreviated SXS established in the year 1940 by missionaries from the American Chicago Province of the Society of Jesus. This is an English medium co-educational day school which is affiliated to ICSE and Bihar Education Board as well. The school has classes from Nursery to STD XII. It is one of the Top 10 Schools in Patna 2022
St. Xavier’s High School is a Minority Institution and hence the management has the right to admit and retain students in this school according to its policy, in conformity with the provisions and instructions issued by the appropriate authority from time to time (A right granted by the constitution of India and upheld by the Supreme Court of India in the context of RTE).
- Boys and girls are admitted only to LKG of St Xavier’s KidZone. Students between the age limit of 4 years to 4 years 6 months only are eligible for admission in LKG.
- In case of casual vacancies in any other class, information regarding its process will be given in April after the beginning of the new academic session
- Admission is taken only at the beginning of the academic session. There is no admission in between the academic session after the admission process is officially closed.
- The whole information and process of admission are done online through the website (stxavierspatna.in) of the school. All candidates applying for admission are subject to a process of selection.
- A candidate for admission, who has attended a recognized school, cannot enter without the School Leaving or Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. Date of birth cannot be changed once the child has been admitted to the school.
- Parents and guardians are warned that admissions are made strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by the Governing Body of the School.
- Any pressure for admission by offer of donation, letter of recommendation or influence of any nature will automatically disqualify the candidate for admission to any standard.
- Admissions are done solely by the Management, based on the overall merit of the applicant. Furthermore, no individual connected with the school or otherwise is authorized to accept any emoluments in lieu of admission.
Students Heaven High School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. The Students Heaven High School is one of the best schools in Patna 2022.
The Students Heaven High School was established in the year 2019. The school is affiliated to CBSE and has classes from Nursery to STD XII. The teachers ensure they provide the right atmosphere so that each student can develop his potential. It is a complete English campus school. It is 10+2 school based on cbse curriculum. It is a co-education school.
Loyola High School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. The Loyola High School is one of the good schools in Patna 2022.
Loyola High School was established in the year 1969 . It is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school in Kurji, Patna, Bihar, India. It is administered by the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel. It is a co-educational school and the medium of instruction is English. Loyola High School is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school expanded to include a senior secondary section in 2000 and again in 2005 it includes a Montessori section, named Montfort Montessori Home.
Parents/Guardians/Students kindly follow the instructions given below before submitting the filled application to the college office.
- Copy of the 10th std. hall ticket, downloaded marks card & Aadhaar card of the student is compulsorily should enclosed with the I PU application.
- For seat selection Process copy of the TC or extracurricular activity certificates are not required. Only if candidate participated in State/National level winning certificates can be enclosed. For SC/ST/C1 enclosing of Caste certificates is must
- Once Application submitted will not be entertained at any cost to make alterations or to enclose any certificates.
- Have a Xerox copy of your filled application along with enclosures before submitting it to the college office for further clarifications and verifications.
- Applicants apply under any Category quota are asked to enclose the latest Renewed Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar compulsory. (as per the details given below). If applications carries expiry caste certificates will not be considered under any quota.
Carmel High School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. The Carmel High School is one of the leading schools in Patna 2022.
Carmel High School was established in the year 1944. The school is affiliated with ICSE & ISC. The school has it’s teaching from LKG to class XII. It is a Government recognised minority school and obtain minority rights declaration. The school is one of the best school for women in the city.
- Students are admitted only at the beginning of the school year, which commences in mid March.
- No admission is complete beyond the kindergarten until the Transfer certificate from the previous school is produced. For fresh admissions, the name of the student and the date of birth should be entered in the prescribed admission form, signed by the parent or guardian and this will not be subsequently altered.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for her action.
- a) A month’s notice or a month’s fee is required prior to the withdrawal of a student.
b) If a student is withdrawn for any length of time and parents wish that she be re – admitted, an entrance test will be held and the Admission Fee will be charged again.
- A written application must be given by the parent/ Guardian for the Transfer Certificate of a student.
- The transfer Certificate will be issued on a payment of Rs. 200/- only after school fees and other dues have been cleared
Trinity Global School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. The Trinity Global School is one of the leading schools in Patna 2022.
Trinity Global School was established in the year 2015. This is a private school which is affiliated to CBSE Board and follows NCERT curriculum. Trinity Global School is a day and boarding school . Trinity school has classes from Nursery to STD XII. This is one of the best school in Patna. The school ‘s Notice of Admission for the new session is available online in the school’s official website.
DAV Public School
Know about Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities, Ranking and Reviews. The DAV School is one of the leading schools in Patna 2022.
DAV School established in the year 1993. It is one of the best schools in Patna. Since 1989 DAV Public School, as a prestigious school has considered its mission to provide outstanding education and aim at to create condition for the enhancement of the students’ academic & personal development skills. The school is affiliated to CBSE Board and teaching classes from LKG to STD XII. The school creates an environment for students to excel their future careers.
Registration Forms for new Admissions are available from the third week of December every year. Selection is made on the basis on Written Test/Interview/Draw of Lots so as to determine the capacity.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Transfer Certificate
- Charracter Certificate
- Birth Certificate(Municipal Corporation/ Gram Panchyet)
- 03 Passport size photograph & 02 Photograpf along with both the parents.
Classes LKG – UKG (Adm+AD Fund+MISC+Tution) Total Yearly Rs. 21200/-
Classes I – V (Adm+AD Fund+MISC+Tution) Total Yearly Rs. 23450/-
Classes VI – VII (Adm+AD Fund+MISC+Tution) Total Yearly Rs. 24950/-
Classes IX – X (Adm+AD Fund+MISC+Tution) Total Yearly Rs. 32700/-
Classes XI – XII (Adm+AD Fund+MISC+Tution+Science Fee) Total Yearly Rs. 38500/-