Study in Australia 2023
Read the article when you are planning to study in Australia. Know the intake availability, Visa and Cost of Study in Australia.
International students are preferring to study in Australia because of its healthy weather and world class ranked Universities. Day by day the number of international students is increasing here for its world class education, post study work opportunities and superb quality of living. Australia is one of the safest countries in the world to study. Huge number of Indian students are studying in Australia. There were 129,864 Indian students enrolled to study in Australia in 2021. India is the second source of international students to study in Australia
Table of Content:
- Intake Availability
- Application Process to Study in Australia
- Documents Required for Visa
- Courses in Demand in Australia
- Top Universities in Australia
- Cost to Study in Australia
All about the intakes available in the Australia
Most of the Indian students like to apply for July intakes, February and September intakes are also applicable for indians. Students need to choose their institutions and programm before the application. Before the final selection students need to apply for student visa
Application Process to Study in Australia
Students need to process the application at least six months prior to the intake. You can apply to multiple universities separately at the same time. The first step is to select the university and the course you are going to pursue.
The Australian Student Visa process takes a maximum of 3 months prior to the commencement of your course. You need to apply online basis for the Australian Student Visa. Below steps you need to follow
- Create an ImmiAccount and log in to start online application.
- Applicants need to fill visa application form under which they are eligible to apply.
- You can log in to your ImmiAccount to track your application and edit or update your documents, passport details, email, and address, and check the status of your application.
- Know when to communicate with the visa center and check your visa entitlements.
- A Transaction Reference Number (TRN) is a unique number generated at the time of account creation. It is needed to log in every time.
Documents Required for an Australian Student Visa
When applying for your student visa for Australia, you will generally need:
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment)
- A valid passport
- Visa application fee
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Documents of academic and work experience
- English proficiency skills (IELTS & TOEFL test scores)
- Proof of financial ability, bank account statements.
- Health insurance policy (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photographs
If you are under 18 years of age, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
Courses in Demand to Study in Australia 2023
Australia is the most preferable destination with world class universities. Most of the universities offer top trending courses to students across the globe.
- Management Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science