Stanford University Scholarships 2022 - 2023 | Fully Funded
Want to study in the USA at a top university with full funded scholarships? Now read the article for the Scholarship detail. Know about the financial aid and step by step process to apply.
Stanford University is Offering 100 Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study Masters, Ph. D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees. The scholarship covers tuition fees, traveling expenses, accommodation and academic expenses.
Stanford located in the San Francisco Bay Area on the ancestral land of the Muwekma Ohlone Tribe. It is a place of discovery, creativity and innovation. Stanford has changed with the world over the last 125+ years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. They develop a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
- Applicable for Masters, Ph. D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees
- University : Stanford University
- Country : USA
- Subject Areas: Scholarships are applicable to study various programs in arts, science, engineering, education, humanities, professional degrees, law, and medicine. Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: The scholarship programs fund three to five years, in some special cases it could be extended.
- Deadline: October 12, 2022 (For more details, click here)
Stanford University Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- A travel stipend covers an economy-class ticket annualy
- Academic expenses of room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses.
- A fellowship covers tuition and associated fees.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships
To qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, following is the eligibility criteria:
- Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be mentally and physically fit with excellent academic records.
- You must be ambitious, motivated with new ideas and should have excellent writing skills.
- The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE. know more about scores here.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarships?
(1) Open the official portal of Stanford University and create an account.
(2) As per instructions, fill up the form and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.). The university will ask for basic biographic and demographic details, as well as explanations of your activities and interests.
(3) Submit the following documents:
- Self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide an unofficial transcript, you may download the self-reported transcript template. Your transcript must, if applicable, include the degree conferred and the conferral date. We do not need transcripts from study-abroad experiences if those credits are included on your transcript.
- Include a resume that frames your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments..
- Recommendation letters(2). Know more about it here.
- Write an essay (You may submit a maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- Connect the dots. How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will you pursue your life’s calling? How will your Stanford education?
- Two short answer responses: Please tell them eight improbable facts about you. Please list three goals/objectives that you are working toward right now.
- Video story: Your video can be no longer than two minutes in duration. If you only need 30 seconds to answer, that’s fine. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for the maximum time.
- In-person assessment.