Indian Students to Study MBBS in China 2021
China, officially the People’s Republic of China is a country in East Asia. It has a total area of 9,596,960 square km. Beijing is its capital and Shanghai is its largest city. Chinese is the official language of China. Renminbi (yuan; ¥) (CNY) is its official currency. Its land bordering countries are Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam (thus, China has the most number of neighbors touching its borders). It is the world’s most populous country.
The universities of China have simplified their admission process. The students do not have to give any entrance exam for getting MBBS admission in China. Even, you do not have to face any issue for the education loan here. Moreover, the international conference, events give you the chance for international exposure. The Mbbs Fees in China is cheaper here in comparison with other foreign universities. Therefore, the fee structure is quite affordable for the Indian students. Here, the living cost is lower and you do not have to spend much for food cost
Key Features | MBBS From China 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China | Indian Students
- The candidates need to be 17 years of age before 31st December for MBBS Courses in China.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 25 years before application time
- It is mandatory to clear 12th examination or equivalent exam to get MBBS admission in this country
- The medical aspirants need to score at least 50 % marks in the same examination.
- The compulsory subjects for taking MBBs admission are Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- You have to score more than 60% in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- It is mandatory to qualify NEET examination with good marks for Medical education in China
- If you want to pursue MBBS career from China University then you must have a valid passport.
Required Documents For MBBS Admission in China 2021
- The candidates need to submit the certificates of 10th and 12th examination for MBBS admission in China
- The Mark Sheets of 12th and 10th examinations are required
- There is a need to submit the notarized copy of Birth certificate
- 10 copies of passport sized photographs are needed for having MBBS Seat in China
- It is mandatory to submit the official invitation letter sent by your chosen university
- Test reports of HIV are required for the submission
- The students have to submit all the authorized document sent by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- The permission from your Embassy
- In case of few China universities, you need to submit bank receipt of 1st year tuition fee
- The school leaving certificate is needed for study Medicine in China
- You need to submit the conduct certificate also for taking MBBS admission here
- Copies of passport are also needed
- Medical certificate is needed as a proof of your physical fitness
- There is a requirement of criminal records also.
Admission Process to Study MBBS in China
- In the first step, you have to duly fill up the application form with correct details
- After the application form, the interested students have to submit the required documents
- Once the university accepts your application, they will issue a confirmation letter of admission for you.
- Once, you will get confirmation letter, you have to pay the fee amount for getting admission here.
- Once, you are done with MBBS fee payment, necessary for you to apply for student visa.
- In this step, you will get the student visa
- After having your visa, I is your time to catch a flight for China
- Now, finally you can fulfill your dream for becoming a doctor.
Medical Universities in China to Study MBBS
- Peking Union Medical College
- Capital Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Southern Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Hebei Medical University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Fujian Medical University
Why Study MBBS in China?
- The high standard of education is provided to the students
- The world class facility of medical practices are provided to the candidates
- The tuition cost is very lower here for having MBBS Seat in China
- You have to spend only 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs for the admission fee
- The cost of living is cheaper here as you have to pay 1000 RMB per month
- The cost of medical insurance is 800 RMB here
- There are world class universities in this country
- You do not have to appear any entrance exam for getting MBBS admission here
- The degree provided by MBBS China university is globally recognized
- The multi cultural diversity of this country gives you healthy environment to live
- The exchange program conducted by China university gives you the chance for global exposure
- There are many expert faculties in this country that helps you to gain huge medical knowledge
- Here, you do not have to worry about safety and security
- In this country, you will get the chance for scholarship
- The well equipped libraries, laboratories help you to go for intense medical research
- The students will be given the scope of post graduation
Scholarships for Studying MBBS in China
- Here, you can get the chance of getting CSC scholarship for your study purpose
- The scholarship amount is generally set by universities, Government for study Medicine in China
- As a scholarship there is a chance to get financial facility from the university
- The students can get the 20000 Yuan in first year on the basis of your academic performance
- The students are handsome amount for regular attendance for Study Medical In China
- You can also achieved scholarship based on your other skill set
- However, the amount of scholarship can extend up to 50000
Education Loan Assistance for Indian Students
- The international students have to give application for getting education loan
- There is a flexibility of the repayment of the loan in this country
- The international candidates are given with the facility of private student loan to continue their studies
- The repayment of the loan will depend on your loan choice
- There is a chance for loan deferral for the students after the 6 months of graduation
- The international students have to pay only interest quarterly
Benefits of MBBS Course in China For Indian Students 2021
- The students are provided the facility of post graduation
- The living cost is lower in the best medical colleges in China for Indian students.
- The cost of hostel is cheap also for the students
- The comfortable weather never makes you feel homesick
- The world class facilities provides the Indian students the opportunity of depth medical training
- Here, you do not have think of safety
- The Indian candidates can have Indian food here
- The students have to spend only 4-6 lakhs for medical study here
- There, the Indian candidates will not face any racial discrimination
Disadvantages of MBBS from China For Indian Students 2021
- The first problem that the Indian students have to face here is the language barrier
- The Indian students have to learn the mandarin language to make smooth communication here
- Learning local Chinese language is necessary for faster settle down
- This language will help you in internship
- You may face problems with food.
- The Indian students may not like the full vegetarian food.
- The international students are not allowed to touch their patients during the treatment time
- The students are asked for the observation only
- Therefore, it may be a bar to gain practical knowledge
- The MBBS Universities in China will not provide any dead bodies to the students to practice
- You have to practice on dummy bodies
- It may hamper on your real medical experience
- After the completion of MBBS you need to prepare yourself for screening test