Add Your Heading Text Here
The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Scholarship in Germany is the world’s largest funding organization for international students. The scholarship is fully funded offered to study Masters or PhD in Germany. The scholarship covers a monthly payment € 861 for graduates and € 1,200 for Doctoral/PhD students and a travel allowance. This organization was founded in 1925 and since then, it has funded around two million scholars in Germany and abroad.
The aim of the Organization is to promote future leaders by providing financial aid and the best research environment. DAAD provides a wide range of programs to study and research for international students
DAAD Scholarship Summary
- Applicable to: Doctoral (PhD) / Masters
- Organization: DAAD
- University to Study: Germany
- Courses Offered: Art, Design, Agricultural and Forest Sciences, Economic Sciences, Law, Engineering and Natural Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Language and Cultural Studies, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Medicine, Health Sciences,
- Program Duration: 1 to 4 years depending on the length of the program.
Coverage of DAAD scholarship
It is a fully funded scholarship, the benefits are listed below here.
- Monthly stipend for Postgraduate 850 Euros.
- Doctoral degree course students 1,200 Euros.
- Insurance and health coverage will be provided.
- Travel expenses
- Free accommodation at the university is also provided.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2023
Before to apply DAAD Scholarship for Masters and PhD you must meet the following criteria:
- Languages Requirement : English language certificate of TOEFL or IELTS. For German instruction program language certificate of DSH or TestDaF.
- Eligible Countries: Watch the list of eligible countries.
- Applicants must complete their Bachelor degree or Master for Master or PhD program.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
- Applicant must declare their motivation, interest, social responsibilities.
Application Process for DAAD Scholarship 2023?
Candidates who are applying for the DAAD scholarships for Phd and Master should follow the below steps. Candidates can choose more than one course at a time. They can apply for three courses for scholarships by specifying priorities.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship:
- DAAD application form with signature and current date
- Updated Resume with proper format.
- Letter of Motivation (Describing about you and your program. In case of multiple programs you need to specify in a single letter.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer/instructor/head with signature and official stamp.
- Experience certificate from employer(s) as proof of minimum two years of relevant working experience at the time of application.
- Language Certificate like IELTS or TOEFLfor English or DSH or TestDaF for German.
- Academic Degrees and Transcript (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the Republic of China need to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.