Study in one of the best Universities in China with full funded CSC scholarship. Here, we are explaining the detail about CSC scholarship and its benefits.
The scholarship CSC is applicable for the students of all countries internationally. The scholarship is to study Graduation, Masters and PhD in about 300 universities in China. CSC scholarship covers health benefits, accommodation and stipends 12×3500 Yan.
At first it requires online application to submit at CSC portal. Then choose and apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along with CSC scholarship application form.
Types of CSC Scholarship and its Benefits
Chinese Government Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Type A : It covers registration fees, accommodation, basic medical insurance and a monthly allowance for personal expenses (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month).
- Type B : It covers the same as the Type A scholarship, except for the monthly stipends.
- Type C : It is a partial scholarship with limited benefits.
As a international student you should apply for the Type A CSC scholarship to achieve max benefits though it is competitive due to high. Type B or Type C CSC scholarship are easily achievable compare to Type.
Who are eligible for CSC Scholarship?
Students those who are qualifying the following requirements are eligible for CSC scholarship.
- Citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and good health both mentally and physically.
- Age limit for different programs:
- High school diploma or equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
- Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
- Associate Professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for a senior scholar program
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2023?
Following simple and easy application procedure will help you to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Apply online for the scholarship on the official portal in English or Chinese language.
- Choose the type of scholarship like A, B or C and the agency number or university code.
- Attach the required documents.
- After finishing the online application step by step, download it.
- Choose the university in China.
- Submit the application on that university’s website and attach your Chinese Government Scholarship application.
- In case the university does not support online then send the set of documents to the University address.
- The results will be published on the month of July. After that the required documentation to process the study visa.
- The application for CSC scholarship starts from February. Sometimes it could be varied depending on universities.
Required Documents of CSC scholarships
a) Application Form (in Chinese or English): The Application Form will be created automatically after the correct filling through Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (CGSIS).
- Valid Passport Information Page (scanned copy0.
- Highest Education certificates (notarized photocopy). An applicant who is pursing the course can submit the certificate of current status issued by university. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic Transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Language Qualification Certificates. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must submit valid HSK reports in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities’ requirements, like IELTS or TOFEL report.
- Admission Documents. To apply for master’s and doctoral degree or as general and senior scholars, applicants shall provide admission documents issued by the applied universities. Admission documents include admission notice, pre-admission letter, invitation from professors and etc. Applicants with admission documents will obtain the priority in winning the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. (A minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for postgraduates.)
- Recommendation Letters. Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the attached Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.