Apply for Bangkok Government Scholarship | Know the benefits and Step by Step application Process.
Bangkok Government Scholarships are fully funded for international students. If you plan to study in Bangkok then apply online for the programmes Undergraduate, Graduate, Masters and PhD.
Table of Content :
- Scholarship Note
- List of Courses to Apply
- Scholarship Coverage
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply
- Documents required
Chulaloongkorn university is the best option to apply for the fully funded scholarships. The aim of the university is to develop international relationships to lead the global community for betterment. The scholarship is applicable to pursue Graduation, Masters and PhD for aAsean and Non-Asean countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend and accommodation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship can’t be extended
- Recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand during the term of the scholarship.
- Degrees to study : Graduation, Masters, PhD
- University : Chulalongkorn University
- Place : Thailand
- Duration : Up to 3 years.
- Month of application: March / May / June
List of Courses offered by Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- List of Under Graduate courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Scholarships. Click for Program detail
- List of Graduate courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Scholarships. Click for Program detail
- List of Short-term courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Scholarships. Click for Program detail
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the following Financial Aid:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of INR 36,000.
- The airfare is up to INR 45,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
To apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, you must meet the following criterias:
- Language known: English
- Allowed countries: All countries
- Existing candidates studying in Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not allowed to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have academic excellence.
- TOEFL score of 500 and IELTS score of 6.0.
- Candidate’s age below 35 years.
- Home university recommendation.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
Below steps need to follow to apply for the scholarship:
- Select the international program to study Click Here
- Download and fill the application form Click Here
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/programme of the university.
- Candidates must be screened and recruited by the faculty/ programme of the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
- After selection the announcement will be published on the official website academic.chula.ac.th
Documents to be submitted:
- An academic marksheet/transcript issued by the last academic institution..
- Passport size photograph.
- Well written Resume
- Valid passport
- Two different letters of recommendation from the head, the director or the dean of the institution.
- Medical fit certificate.