Top 10 Schools in Mumbai 2022, Address, Contacts, Fees and Admissions
- The J B Petit High School for Girls
- Podar International School
- Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- Aditya Birla World Academy
- Jamnabai Narsee School
- The Cathedral And John Connon School
- Ecole Mondiale World School
- JBCN International School
- Orchids The International School
- Billabong High International School
The J.B. Petit High School for Girls
The JB Petit High School for Girls, Fort was established in 1864. It is a Private School. The School is a Girls Day School, with classes from LKG to X. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in the Fort area of Mumbai. The JB Petit High School for Girls, Fort Mumbai, is a Secondary School (IX-X), affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
Lower Kindergarten (LKG) Admission Process
- The students who have completed 2 years of age (by August 31st of the current year).must be registered with the school.
- Students with guardians have to be present to complete the registration formalities with the JB Petit High School.
- Registration Fees 1000/-
- Registration Forms for admission to LKG are available in the primary school office or parents can download using Click here to download the Registration Form
- Dates for registration: July 1st – July 15th of every academic year between 9.30 am – 12pm on school working days.
- Venue: The J.B.Petit High School for Girls, 5 Maharshi Dadhichi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001
Podar International School
Podar International School established itself on April 6th, 2004. The School is also licensed to provide the International General Certificate for Secondary Education (IGCSE) and A levels from the Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Visit the website www.podarinternationalschool.com and fill an online registration form.
- You will then receive an email from the academic counselor who will help you fix an appointment for a detailed info session. This info session will help you gain clarity on all school aspects as well as grant you an opportunity to opt for a school tour.
- After all the admission criteria are met along with the submission of the verified documents, you will receive a confirmation email intimating you of the admissions status.
- The provisional admission can be secured only after paying the required fee.
- The Provisional admission becomes a confirmed admission after the child submits the original leaving certificate of the previous school stating that the child has passed and is promoted to the next grade. The final progress report of the child’s current grade is also required to be submitted.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS)
The Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is a private co-educational LKG-15 day school in Mumbai. The school was established in 2003 and has been an IB World School since January 2003. It offers the International Baccalaureate Program in its Diploma form. Nita Ambani, wife of Mukesh Ambani is the chairperson of the school.
The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, the IGCSE and the IB Diploma examinations.
Aditya Birla World Academy
Aditya Birla World Academy (ABWA) is a private co-educational LKG-12 day school in Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra built by The Aditya Birla Group in 2008~2009. It was named after the late founder of the conglomerate, Aditya Vikram Birla. Neerja Birla, wife of Kumar Mangalam Birla, is the school’s chairperson.
The school prepares students for the IGCSE, A-Levels, and the IB Diploma examinations. The school has been ranked among India’s top international schools. The current principal is Radhika Sinha and the head of the secondary school is Franak Bandekar. The head of IBDP programme is Shalini John. The enrollment currently is about 800 with a staff of about 120.
Admission : The school accept students in LKg & Grade 11 – for both IB DP & A Level. Admission to other grades is dependent on chance vacancies.
Jamnabai Narsee School
Jamnabai Narsee School was established in the year 1971. It was established and managed by the Narsee Monjee Educational Trust. It is a co-educational, English medium school.
This school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations-New Delhi, and to International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva preparing students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination at the end of the 10th grade and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) at the end of the 12th.
The Cathedral And John Connon School
In 1881 a beautiful building was put up on the Esplanade and named after Mr John Connon, a well- known philanthropist and the Chief Registrar of Bombay. Today the school has five sections: the Pre-Primary, Infant, Junior, Middle and Senior Schools. For the last one hundred and fifty years, the school has imparted the finest education to its students. It follows the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) up to the tenth grade and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for the eleventh and twelfth grades. The standards set by the institution are high and marks have to be earned through sustained hard work. The needs of students with learning difficulties are catered to by the Learning Resource Centre.
Ecole Mondiale World School
The Ecole Mondiale World School is located in Gulmohur Cross Road No.9 J.V.P.D. Scheme, Juhu, Mumbai India. Established in 2004, the school provides Play School, Early Years Program, Primary Years Program, Middle Years Program, Diploma Program, and IGCSE education in English medium. The school is situated 4 km from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and about 25 km from the Gateway of India so that students can feel comfortable while coming to school. School is rated 3.1 based on the Rating and Reviews available on SchoolMyKids.com.
The School has also been authorized to offer the International General Certificate for Secondary Education (IGCSE) from the University of Cambridge International Examinations Syndicate
The JBCN International School
The JBCN International School was founded by Pinky Dalal in the year 1984. It is being managed and run by JBCN Education Group, which promotes three international K-12 schools, 3 preschools and a teacher training initiative called Nation of Learning Excellence (NLE).
The JBCN International School is a private, co-educational day school, with its branches at Borivali, Oshiwara, Chembur, and Parel in Mumbai, India. The school is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The Borivali branch of JBCN International School was recognized in Fortune India’s Future 50 Schools Shaping Success and also listed amongst the Top schools in Mumbai city (North zone) in an annual survey published by Hindustan Times C fore Survey 2018.
Orchids The International School
The first ORCHIDS established in Hyderabad in the year 2002, it has a chain of 60+ International Schools, The school has impacted more than 30,000 lives, setting a new benchmark for quality of education. ORCHIDS The International School is one of the top International Schools, blooming all over Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Gurgaon.
Along with academic excellence, the school also lay a strong emphasis on personality development and employ a number of innovative ways to inculcate strong values, building responsible individuals and future-ready global citizens.
Up to grade VIII, the teaching is as per the CBSE curriculum, but the teaching methodology, assessments, and lesson plans are as per the norms of international boards. The school prepare our students for competitive exams like – AIPMT, JEE, NEET, CLAT etc. We offer a perfect blend of ICSE/CBSE syllabus in the international curriculum framework of the Cambridge Board.
It is one of the best CBSE international schools in Mumbai for a long time. Even if you live on the outskirts of Mumbai, It is the best schools near Mumbai for your children.
Billabong High International School
Lina started the first Kangaroo Kids preschool in 1993 in Mumbai. Driven by its success, in 2004 she started Billabong High International School. In the 12 years since, the organization has set up Billabong branches and Kangaroo Kids franchises across India and internationally, with schools in Maldives, Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Our school allows for the choice between Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum from Grade 5. At Billabong High International School, Andheri, the students can opt for the ICSE curriculum after the integrated Primary years.