Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2021
Education is mandatory for each and every child in any where. So there are many government non- government schemes to help the students those who are financialy week. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program is one of the most helpful for students of various level. The scholarship program is lunched by West Bengal Government. At first check the eligibility criteria and apply for the scholarship on the official website. West Bengal education department consider the applications and provide the scholarship to eligible students.
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has developed fro the students from poor family background. As per the scheme it is applied for the students of 9th to 12th classes as well as undergraduate and post graduate students.
if you are already registered and getting Swami Vivekananda Scholarship then you have to renewal for the current year. You need to log in through your previous login details and just apply for it because you are already fit as per eligibility criteria.
Name of the Scheme
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programe Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly there are some common eligibility criteria for students.
- Also, for applying should be permanent residence from WB state.
- Then, the annual family income of students should not more than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Secondly, the eligibility criteria depend on student percentage previously.
- So, for Higher Secondary level. The student should qualify for the Madhyamik exam with 75% marks at least.
- Then for diploma students. They should clear the exam from 1 year or 2nd year of diploma with 75% marks also.
- After that, Under Graduate Students. Students need to clear 12th class with at least 75 % marks also for qualifying for a scholarship.
- Then in Post Graduate. The applicant has to clear honor subject with 53 % marks at least. And also for honor subject in engineering subjects also 55% marks required.
- Also in Kanyashree Applicant, they need to secure at least 45% marks.
- At last, in M.Phil or NET Research courses. Students can apply without any marks conditions for getting a scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process
- First, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- As per scholarship rules. Therefore, applications are sorted on the basis of marks before.
- Then, on the family income of students.
- After that, the Merit list will also be generated by the concerned department.
- Also, for making a merit list, documents were verified. That document which you also attach at the time of registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. The scholarship will be sent with the respective amount for student courses.
How to Apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programe 2021
- Firstly, the Student goes through the Official Website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then on the homepage. The registration form link is available for students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- So, click on the Registration link.
- Then a new page opens with the form.
- After that, fill in the asked details. And then attach the documents required for registration.
- Now enter the mobile number also.
- Then enter your Email id.
- At last, go to submit button. And then click it.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants will get a unique id also of 15 digits.
- Save it for further use.
- Now you can login with an application id of 15 digits and a password also.
- Then enter the captcha code before submitting details.
- After that, you can fill the remaining form of application.
- So, in the end, you need to attach your passport photo and the Image of your signature also. The size of both should be 10KB to 20 KB file size.
- Completing above all process, click on submit button. And finally, your application is submitted.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programe 2021
Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination
Mark sheet of last board/university/college examination
Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (A/C No. and IFSC)
Documents to be uploaded for scholarship continuation
Copy of the mark sheet of the last examination in the present course of study.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amounts
Amount Per Month
Directorate of School Education (DSE)
Higher Secondary Education
Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)
Directorate of public instruction (DPI)
Then in, Post Graduates in Arts
Rs. 5000 – Rs. 8000
Technical education at college or university level
Directorate of Technical Education and Training
Directorate of medical education
Last Date for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
The last date to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 is 15th February 2022. However, the last to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Minority students is 15th March 2022
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number/toll free number – 1800-102-8014
SK BADRE ALAM
This is from S. B. Alam Kolkata, India. I am a professional web developer for various educational institutions, maintaining domains and online education systems. This blog is developed to reach the information to parents and guardians about educational institutions. I will be very happy if my blog adds any value to you. Thank you for reading the blog.