- IIT JAM EXAMINATION 2022
- PARTICIPATE ONLINE EXAMINATIONS FOR IIT JAM EXAMINATION 2022
- IIT JAM PHYSICS
- IIT JAM BIOTECH
- IIT JAM MATHEMATICS
- IIT JAM GEOLOGY
- IIT JAM CHEMISTRY
- IIT JAM STATISTICS
- Know about IIT JAM Examination 2022, Exam Date, Question Pattern, Total Marks
- Pattern for IIT JAM Examination 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions about IIT JAM Examination :
- NEET EXAMINATION PAPERS FOR 2022 PREPARATION
IIT JAM EXAMINATION 2022
IIT JAM examination is conducted by one of the IIT’s on a rotation basis on behalf of Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD). IIT JAM test started from 2004 and is one of the national level examination to provide admissions into M.Sc., M.Sc. Ph.D., and M.Sc. Ph.D. dual degree and M.Sc.-M.Tech programmes and Programmes at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc for consolidating Science as a career option for scholar students.
If you are taking preparation and going to face the IIT JAM examination then check your eligibility by participating online examinations of previous year question papers. You can download old question papers with solution keys from the given links.
PARTICIPATE ONLINE EXAMINATIONS FOR IIT JAM EXAMINATION 2022
Know about IIT JAM Examination 2022, Exam Date, Question Pattern, Total Marks
Pattern for IIT JAM Examination 2022
Complete IIT JAM examination pattern:
- No. of Questions: There will be 60 questions in question paper.
- Duration of Examination: Total time 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates to complete the examination.
- Questions Type: Questions will be in Multiple choice (MCQ), Multiple Select question (MSQ) and Numerical answer type (NAT).
- Language: It will be asked in English language only.
- Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode by CBT mode.
- Papers: There will be total 7 subjects including the newly added paper of Economics in last year.
- Total Marks: The question paper contains total of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking applied only for section I.
Frequently Asked Questions about IIT JAM Examination :
1. What is JAM Examination?
Anawer : JAM (Joint Admission test for Master’s) is the entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Sciences and IITs in a rotational shift. This year 2022 examination has been conducted by the IIT, Roorkee. The examination is for the candidates seeking admission in M.Sc.
2. How many times the examination held in a year?
Answer : The examination is conducted once in a year.