Queen’s University is one of the oldest universities established in 1842, located in Kingston, Canada. The area of the main campus is about 100 acres in the city. The campus has six libraries connected with an integrated network and several museums. The university is equidistant from two big cities, Montreal and Toronto in Canada.
The university offers 125 graduate programs, 140 online programs and numerous undergraduate programs with its 8 faculties. Total 27,700 students are enrolled currently including 20,000 undergraduate students. The university has over 159,000 alumni in 153 countries in the world.
Queen’s University Rankings
Queen’s University is one of the top 5 medical-doctoral universities in Canada, top 3 in overall for student happiness, top 2 in experiential learning, and 1st in extracurricular activities:
- #246 in QS World Rankings 2023.
- #101-110 in Gradaute Employment Rankings 2022
- #251–300 in World University Rankings THE 2022
- #412 in Best Global Universities (tie) by US News 2022
- #16 in Best Global Universities in Canada by US News 2022
Queen’s University Admission Procedure
The admissions are taken through an online portal. Before applying, know details about the requirements.Track your application on a regular basis to know the status.
How to apply?
- Apply online on the official Application Portal of the OUAC.
- Activate Queen’s NetID and access SOLUS Student Center for details related to documents and additional requirements.
- Submit PSE and SE (audition and portfolio might also be an admission condition for some programs).
- Provide English Language Proficiency TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE or equivalent.
- Track application status via SOLUS account.
Admission Requirement for PG Program
Application Portal: Online Application
Application Fee: 110 CAD (~6,755 INR)
Admission requirements for PG courses:
- Last Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose/Essay
- Professional Resume
- Letter of Recommendations (Two)
- English language proficiency scores (IELTS- 6.5 /TOEFL iBT– 88)