Fulbright Scholarship in India 2022 | Application Process | Eligibility
- This article provides detail on Fulbright Scholarship in India
- It throws light on its eligibility, application and selection processes
The Fulbright Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students. It is good news to study higher education in the US ranked universities with this scholarship. Fulbright is provided in 155 countries. Indian students are also beneficial with this scholarship to study in U.S. The Fulbright scholarship basically provided to the economically weaker
Eligibility criteria for Fulbright Scholarship in India 2022
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- Graduation with at least 55% marks from any recognised university.
- Work experience of 3 years.
- Demonstrating Leadership skills and community servic
Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Adequate research knowledge in relevant field
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor
- Published research works on the related fields
Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Candidates with PhD or equivalent with relevant experience of five years
- Non-university professionals must have a Master’s degree with relevant experience of five years
- Letter of support from institution
- Latest major publications
Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- PhD or MD degrees
- Consistent academic and professional records
- Letter from the institution of support
- Significant publication
Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
- Must be appointed full-time teacher
- Teacher of class 6 to class 12
- PhD or DM degree
- Excellent academic records
- Publications in journals and professional achievements
- Letter of recommendations and proposal of research
Name of Fulbright Scholarship Programs
Fulbright Scholarship in India
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
Fulbright Scholarship for All
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers
- Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
- Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program
How to Apply for a Fulbright Scholarship in India?
Students those who plan to study in Masters, Doctoral & Post-Doctoral in US are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Candidate have to apply in official portal.
Steps to apply online for the scholarship :
- Create an account on the official portal of Fulbright Foundation.
- Log in to your account click on “Start New Application”.
- Click on “Create Application”.
- Checkmark on “I Agree” and then “Continue”.
- Fill the required fields of each application page and click on “Continue”.
- Submit it with all the required documents and “Save”.
The application will be reviewed by the selection committee at Fulbright foundation. It will be shortlisted based on merit.
Subjects Areas Covered Under Fullbright Scholarship in India?
Mathematical Sciences, Anthropology, Physical Sciences, Bioengineering, Climate Change Sciences, Urban and Regional Planning, Economics, Education Policy and Planning, Public Policy, History, International Law, International Security and Strategic Studies, Materials Science (with emphasis on environmental applications), Sociology, Women’s and Gender Studies, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Public Health, Arts and Culture Management, Women’s Studies/Gender Studies, Agricultural Sciences, Energy Studies, Neurosciences
Who can apply for a Fulbright scholarship?
Fulbright Scholarship is applicable for 155 countries all over the world..